Why choose Globe Limo?
- Experience in Business since 1958
- Licensed and professional certificate for private transportation nationally and internationally (n°25722)
- Only one company to be registered ISO 9001 in Geneva. Warrant of up-to-date management and high quality services.
- All cars fully equipped with tachographs and registered 96000 as required by Geneva’s legislations.
- Association of Geneva’s limousine’s member.
- Confirmation within 24h time.
- Customer support 24h/24, 7j/7 365 days a year..
What is the difference between a transfer and a disposal?
- A transfer is a ride planned from a pick up point A to a drop off point B.
- Disposal means that the car is at your disposal for any ride you like without a plan needed.
- The quote of both kind of ride is based on a back and forth ride from our garage.
- The only kind of rental we provide, include a driver.
What kind of certificates are required from the drivers?
- Drivers are fully qualified, discrete and multilingual. Chauffeurs qualifiés, discrets et multilingues.
- License (code 121, D1, D, E).
- Professional Id card registered.
- Mandatory certificate.
Can I pay in advance?
Payment can be prepaid. We will provide a credit card payment authorization form that you will have to send back to us filled up and signed..
Is the night supplement’s price based on time?
The night package is a fixed fee not based on time.
French VAT and special legislation
- A Swiss company is not allowed to provide a service if, at least, one of the departure or drop off point is not on Switzerland territory.
- The french VAT adds a kilometer tax on any vehicule with less than 9 passengers.
When will I know my driver’s details?
Can I book a car at the last minute?
Our team is fully flexible in case of emergency; nevertheless we are unable to guarantee 100% last minute services.
What the basics requirements to book a car with a driver?
- Your details.
- The number of passengers.
- Pickup point
- Pickup time
- Drop off point.
What is the lunch supplement?
This supplement is a fee to give to the driver based on the long-distance routes between 11h30am / 14h30pm and 18h30pm / 21h30pm.
What is the luggage extra?
The luggage extra is an additional fee that Globe limousine charge for luggage beyond 10 cases.